Regular maintenance of your irrigation system during the warmer months will ensure that your sprinkler system works efficiently year after year, protecting your investment and your landscape. An unmaintained irrigation system may result in the following:
- Wasted water due to leaky valves and pipes
- Over-watering or under-watering due to water pressure issues or clogged nozzles
- Unequal water distribution
- Sunken and misaligned heads
Your irrigation system should always be performing at peak
Liquid Irrigation’s maintenance solutions are the easy way to ensure your sprinkler system is operating at its best. As part of our irrigation system maintenance services, we:
- Adjust time watering duration and frequency
- Check irrigation system operation
- Adjust and clean each head for proper coverage as required
- Make necessary repairs including repairing broken sprinklers and line breaks
- Adjust head layout and height due to shrub/plant growth
Our professional experts understand soil types and weather issues and will make suggestions accordingly. They can also diagnose and repair problems before they permanently affect your system or your landscape. With regular irrigation system maintenance your sprinklers will last longer, be more efficient, and give your landscape more accurate watering.
Enjoy lush gardens and greener gardens without wasting water and money with regular irrigation maintenance. Contact us to schedule an appointment.